We work with organisations large and small to assist them in the development and implementation of practical change management programmes within their sales, marketing and distribution divisions. Our solutions include the introduction of new ways of working; greater transparency in performance management, positive behavioural change, leading to a higher degree of productivity within a commercially focused organisation.
We typically work along-side the existing management team for a short period to gain a greater understanding of what is going on and why. These teams include; sales/account executives, regional and product managers and sales & marketing directors. Our approach is very much a practical, hands-on intervention rather than a theory. We stay until the solution is fully implemented. We usually start by reviewing current practice/strategy and its effectiveness following which we produce an Initial Business Observation report
In the case of a larger organisation, typically our contracts with clients last for a period of 3-5 years, and 6-12 months in the case of a smaller company such as a Financial Advisory Firm, etc. From this experience we then develop a detailed change management plan that deals with all areas of the commercial divisions of the business including sales, marketing, distribution and brand positioning. We also deliver specialised one off projects for clients as part of their overall change management programme.
Core Consulting has a wealth of practical on the job experience and a proven track record and portfolio in distribution change management.
Why Choose Us
Commercial track record
We have delivered change management programmes in some of the largest financial institutions in Ireland over the last 29 years
Knowledge based applications
We work with management teams to ensure the business transition is effective and durable. We are not management consultants.
Effective Business Transition Concepts
A successful business has more customers buying more, more often. It’s about more than just sales and income it’s about generating sustainable profit to allow the business to grow continuously and improve its service to its customers over the long term. As a business you must continue to remain relevant to your customers by differentiating yourself and staying in touch with the ever changing dynamic of today’s more connected and savvy customer.
The Components of an effective strategic plan
- Rigorous review of strengths and weaknesses
- Analysis of competitive capability
- Understand the market and what is going on around you
- Identify what is important for the future
- A high level view of your business and how it is going to move forward
- Detailed implementation plans
Maximising the value of your client bank
- Who are your most profitable customers?
- Which customers are costing you and provide no value?
- What is the average revenue per customer?
- Which customer segments present the maximum future potential?
- Which customers are at risk from your competitors?
Creating a compelling customer proposition
- Clarity in your proposition
- Customer calls and communication structures
- Service quality
- Customer reporting format
- Competitive advantage
Developing a sustainable pricing strategy
- Demonstrating where you add value
- Identify key pricing points
- Durable implementation process
Marketing your business
- Acquiring new clients
- Retaining existing clients
- Building profile and promoting image
When we were approached by Core Consulting to partner with them in the Industry leader’s conference ‘A future for the Life and Pensions Industry’ we immediately saw the significant commercial value in being associated with a thought provoking event such as this at this time of change. This conference clearly demonstrated Core Consulting’s Thought Leadership position and their understanding of Continue Reading...